1. U.S.A.
    Moves
    29 Aug '08 18:035 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Do [b]more ratings points get you Teh Hawt Laydies?

P-[/b]
    Well I actually had one watching me on blitz and say she wanted too see if she could learn from me. And if i minded that she watch. But that is not why I want the points. It is a benefit, though, for sure. I do love the ladies. 😉 Growl
  2. U.S.A.
    Moves
    29 Aug '08 18:102 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Do [b]more ratings points get you Teh Hawt Laydies?

P-[/b]
    God, I hope so. 😉
    That would be a side benefit, for sure.

p.s. any man who says he wouldn't want a hot girls attention is either gay, stupid, blind, lying or happily married.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    29 Aug '08 21:35
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I suggest that RHP move reminders be sent to the person whose move it is, rather than sent to the opponent for them to send to the person whose move it is. It should not be the responsibility of a opponent to remind someone that it's been awhile since they have moved and could possibility be timed out.

I find if I send move reminders that about 80% ...[text shortened]... ove within the time limit agreed upon before the start of a game. They lose. Just like OTB.
    Anyone who checks their email before rhp is a damned freak. A freak.

People who have a go at you for sending them are trying to engage you in conversation. You do have an interesting profile.

Those who have a go after being timed out are trying to get a rematch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree