1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 16:15
    It would be good to have a little news ticker somewhere on all your pages.

Ideally, this would should info regarding new tournaments which have been created (I always seem to miss these) and admin announcements. I can't really think of any further uses atm, but I'm sure lots of very useful, relevant info could be shown.

It would be even better if you could personalise the news items that u see. For example I only have interest in 14/14+ tournaments, so maybe I could select these tournaments as being the ones that I would be notified about. That implementation isn't very important though.

thoughts?

D
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 18:57
    Maybe instead you could have them messaged to your rhp inbox.You could have a message setting under the setting tab and you could tick whatever topics you want to be sent to your inbox.So you would tick 14/14 tournaments and site announcements.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 20:25
    Originally posted by druidravi
    Maybe instead you could have them messaged to your rhp inbox.You could have a message setting under the setting tab and you could tick whatever topics you want to be sent to your inbox.So you would tick 14/14 tournaments and site announcements.
    sure, that would be a good alternative.

D
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 22:21
    it would be cool to have an rss feed for anoucements, turnaments and mygames.
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree