Rec'ed. Likewise, I don't anticipate it happening, but I like the idea.
I'd add (all against time since the start of the site):
- Games completed per day
- moves made per day
- total DB size (just for a laugh)
- new members per day or month
- members becoming non-active per day or month
- average rating + std. deviation
- average rating + std. deviation of active players
- no of active members
- banned per month or whatever
The main addition to what you have is the active players, e.g as in player tables : Non-movers in the last 100 days are not included.
I'd be curious about things like are there move moves at the weekend, or in the evening, or do most people play e.g. at work.
Division by country, and by interface site (RHP, CAW, TIG, etc) would all be interesting.