1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    15 Feb '06 17:32
    I'm not talking about those very hopeful >2000 challenges by a 1300 player. I'm talking about challenges like that issued by WibbleWobble.

    Please consider deleting this challenge and warning him about his conduct.

    I said it before, but I'll say it again: HE of all people should not be deliberately irritating people or making Russ's excellent site look ridiculous.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    15 Feb '06 18:39
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I'm not talking about those very hopeful >2000 challenges by a 1300 player. I'm talking about challenges like that issued by WibbleWobble.

    Please consider deleting this challenge and warning him about his conduct.

    I said it before, but I'll say it again: HE of all people should not be deliberately irritating people or making Russ's excellent site look ridiculous.
    How about an Alert Open Invite facility? Seems like there are a lot of clowns out there.

    D
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    15 Feb '06 19:58
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I'm not talking about those very hopeful >2000 challenges by a 1300 player. I'm talking about challenges like that issued by WibbleWobble.

    Please consider deleting this challenge and warning him about his conduct.

    I said it before, but I'll say it again: HE of all people should not be deliberately irritating people or making Russ's excellent site look ridiculous.
    get a sence of humour
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    15 Feb '06 20:19
    Originally posted by trevor33
    get a sence of humour
    What kind of person can't spell "sense"? Christ.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    15 Feb '06 21:42
    Originally posted by dottewell
    What kind of person can't spell "sense"? Christ.
    The kind of person who finds ridiculous open invites funny?
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    15 Feb '06 21:49
    Originally posted by dottewell
    What kind of person can't spell "sense"? Christ.
    I think Christians might find your accusation offensive.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    15 Feb '06 22:07
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I think Christians might find your accusation offensive.
    Not an accusation. A plea for the messiah to come down and wreak righteous justice on those who can't spell and laugh at words like "poo".

    (Haven't read the Bible for a while, but I think that was a central theme in at least one of the gospels. And if it wasn't, it should have been.)
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    15 Feb '06 22:14
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Not an accusation. A plea for the messiah to come down and wreak righteous justice on those who can't spell and laugh at words like "poo".

    (Haven't read the Bible for a while, but I think that was a central theme in at least one of the gospels. And if it wasn't, it should have been.)
    "What kind of person can't spell 'sense'?"
    "Christ."

    It's clearly an accusation.
  9. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    15 Feb '06 22:23
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    "What kind of person can't spell 'sense'?"
    "Christ."

    It's clearly an accusation.
    When you put it like that (which I didn't), I guess you're right.

    Congratulations on 5,000 moves.
  10. Joined
    08 Apr '05
    Moves
    23432
    15 Feb '06 23:58
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    "What kind of person can't spell 'sense'?"
    "Christ."

    It's clearly an accusation.
    incredible.
Back to Top