1. Joined
    18 Mar '08
    Moves
    34750
    26 Aug '11 12:38
    I find clubs very useful for finding extra tournament opportunities WHEN I need them.

    What is not useful to me, are the automatic messages the site generates whenever a club tournament is created. Moreover these messages have not even information on the format or rating restrictions. To me it's just clutter.
    Is there a way to block them I do not know off? Or can this option be arranged?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    26 Aug '11 15:10
    Originally posted by BartVH
    I find clubs very useful for finding extra tournament opportunities WHEN I need them.

    What is not useful to me, are the automatic messages the site generates whenever a club tournament is created. Moreover these messages have not even information on the format or rating restrictions. To me it's just clutter.
    Is there a way to block them I do not know off? Or can this option be arranged?
    Unstoppable.

    No way to block. Just something we have to put up with.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    17848
    26 Aug '11 17:30
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Unstoppable.

    No way to block. Just something we have to put up with.
    Isn't a tick box for:
    'do you want automatic notifications from any of the following clans \ clubs' etc etc.. at all possible ?? We can switch off email notifications, why not personal messages here...??
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    27 Aug '11 15:58
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Isn't a tick box for:
    'do you want automatic notifications from any of the following clans \ clubs' etc etc.. at all possible ?? We can switch off email notifications, why not personal messages here...??
    No idea why not done, as it has been asked many times before

    Thread 116459

    Thread 122583

    Thread 139539
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    17848
    27 Aug '11 16:05
    Originally posted by adramforall
    No idea why not done, as it has been asked many times before

    Thread 116459

    Thread 122583

    Thread 139539
    AHA, I note on post in there, put 'chess host' on ignore... 😀
  6. Joined
    18 Mar '08
    Moves
    34750
    27 Aug '11 18:40
    Originally posted by adramforall
    No idea why not done, as it has been asked many times before

    Thread 116459

    Thread 122583

    Thread 139539
    Thanks for the recap 🙂
Back to Top