1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 23:23
    .........the opportunity to sort players,in the Player Tables,by Won,Drawn and Lost games as before the new code was implemented?

If it's a space problem you could take away the Highest Rating,Most Active Player and MAP of the month buttons as there are already the same functions with the Rating,Moves Total,Moves This Month buttons on top of the columns.

No reason why to have twice the same functions and not even one of other sorting functions which were in place some months ago.
  2. Home
    Moves
    10 Apr '06 03:31
    Sounds good. here is rec 678
  3. Standard memberprotoss350
    AbOvE AvErAgE
    Nottelling
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 01:091 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    .........the opportunity to sort players,in the Player Tables,by Won,Drawn and Lost games as before the new code was implemented?

If it's a space problem you could take away the Highest Rating,Most Active Player and MAP of the month buttons as there are already the same functions with the Rating,Moves Total,Moves This Month buttons on top of the columns. ...[text shortened]... same functions and not even one of other sorting functions which were in place some months ago.
    Why would you want to see who's lost, won or drawn the most? I think it's fine just as it is.
  4. London
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 01:17
    Originally posted by protoss350
    Why would you want to see who's lost, won or drawn the most? I think it's fine just as it is.
    Curiosity.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 10:49
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Curiosity.
    We don't need more cats to be killed. I like cats!
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 17:12
    Because it was available before of the last update.
  7. London
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 17:53
    Originally posted by Aiko
    We don't need more cats to be killed. I like cats!
    Leave no stone unturned.
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 08:32
    Because then you could search players by flag and look up players by country (by clicking your flag..) and find your National position, there's one reason...
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 12:281 edit
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Because then you could search players by flag and look up players by country (by clicking your flag..) and find your National position, there's one reason...
    You can do that as is.

I'm currently 3rd out of 1092. That includes inactive players as well though.

D

[EDIT] You're 38th of the English Flag wavers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree