1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    07 Feb '09 20:22
    Is it possible to make an order in which my games come up? For example I would like to make a play list on my games page. I play friendlies fast so if I have 3 or 4 going on I would like it if I could have those pop up after I make a move in a game. Or some tournaments that I would like to prioritize. I just think that having a way to make certain game priorities based on my ranking criteria would be appreciated.
  2. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    07 Feb '09 20:46
    This is something I have thought of recently as well. Having some way of flagging certain games so that they will move to the top of the list anytime I am able to move on them would be of great to have.
  3. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 20:54
    Just use folders, you can then put your 1st priority games in 1, 2nd in another and so on.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 21:04
    A good idea (in my opinion is to have a variet of symbols, or icons, for different kind of games, and the oportunity to chose symbol of ones own chosing.

I would like to see what games is 1 days, 3 days, and 7 days. To chose these different type of games is difficult and would be far easier if I could lump them together visually with different kinds of icons.

Now we have icons representing tournament games, league games, siege games and so on. Let this be default, but let me chose other icons if I want to.

Folders, eh, yes, but it makes the overview more difficult.
  5. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 03:12
    So far as I've seen, folders have only been useful for sorting through finished games.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 14:55
    I can’t promise to provide what you want here, but I can give it some thought as I am currently re-working the "my games" page, and it is the perfect time to ask for this kind of feature.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    I can’t promise to provide what you want here, but I can give it some thought as I am currently re-working the "my games" page, and it is the perfect time to ask for this kind of feature.
    If you ask me, I have a proposal:

There is already an 'Alert', if you click this, you get some kind of sorted list, probably have to do with thinking times or something. I don't understand it, really.

Instead I would like following list linked to the 'Alert' keyword:
    (1) First (on top) the ones with a big red clock.
    (2) Next, the ones with a big white clock, sorted in 'time left'.
    (3) Next, the ones with a small yellow clock, sorted in 'time left'.
    (4) Next, the ones without any clock, sorted in 'time left'.
    If anyone asks what clocks I mean - look here: FAQ

This is a sorting order I want. The panic kind of sorting order.
  8. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 00:50
    Like I was saying, if I could order my games like a play list either through a drag and drop or something like that. Then when the game at the top has a move I can make that is that one pops up next, and so on and so on. If I make a move in the game at the top followed by the next , and the my #1 game has a move that one then pops up next. As of right now I do this by move count. Make a move go to my games take the next one then back to my games. Its clunky. If I had a play list then I would put my friendlies on top or however I choose.
  9. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 07:30
    Please can we have an order by time remaining.

Yes I know there are add-ons and everything but I can't install stuff on my work pc so I can't use it.

You can order by Opponent Name, Moves - why not Time Remaining.
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 12:44
    Originally posted by RDM
    Please can we have an order by time remaining.

Yes I know there are add-ons and everything but I can't install stuff on my work pc so I can't use it.

You can order by Opponent Name, Moves - why not Time Remaining.
    Order it by "Alert"
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 12:471 edit
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Order it by "Alert"
    Alert doesn't sort accurately by time.
    I don't now how it works, but I proposed a better Alert a couples of postings above.
  12. Blighty
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 23:59
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    So far as I've seen, folders have only been useful for sorting through finished games.
    I use folders to separate out specific tourni's, Clan challenges, Clan Leagues - so that I can prioritise, its very easy to use so the ability to deal with specific urgencies is there.
  13. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 03:55
    Originally posted by surtism
    I use folders to separate out specific tourni's, Clan challenges, Clan Leagues - so that I can prioritise, its very easy to use so the ability to deal with specific urgencies is there.
    So because you use folders having a way to pre-order games is a bad idea?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree