1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '05 21:16
    When I am looking at my games and click on the Info tab, a rectangle comes up showing the desired information. BUT, it happens to be in the way of the info on the next several lines and WILL NOT GO AWAY! The only way I can make it go away is to get out of that view and come back to it.

It would be REALLY NICE if we could click on the info square a 2nd time and it would disappear. :-)
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    10 May '05 21:28
    an x box in the top right of the square to close it - just like all windows on a ms os
  3. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    10 May '05 23:05
    Arrakis is right. It does block vision of players underneath. You can "x" it out with the teeny-weeny x in upper right hand corner if you have a good aim. then you have to click info on the next one and so on. the most annoying aspect of the info boxes is you can't move them as you can normal microsoft windows out of the way, it just sits on top of everything until you x it out again. A minor annoyance, but an annoyance just the same.
  4. Internet
    Moves
    10 May '05 23:49
    It would be very nice if the info-box pops up when you hover over the info link and disappears when you move the mouse away.

It's a bit buggy in my browser too as it is (Safari 2.0).
  5. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    11 May '05 11:34
    Originally posted by Svin1
    It would be very nice if the info-box pops up when you hover over the info link and disappears when you move the mouse away.

It's a bit buggy in my browser too as it is (Safari 2.0).
    Hmm, might be OS / browsre specific?

On mine, it has a little X to close it (win xp sp2, Firefox 1.0.3)

6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 May '05 13:06
    I won't make any changes to this at the moment because the 'my games' and 'archive' pages are due a radical face-lift soon, and I am not sure yet about the future of the existing pop-ups when this happens.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree