1. Standard memberrobotic mick
    tripen out, loven it
    wavell
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 06:09
    you could create anougher thing for only subscribers and make it this site verse anougher site and call it world tournament hay donno it could turn out a big sucess in rhp history and could you also create a tournament from 1000-1200 hay cause these people that come in over rated usally win and it would be good if our only our rated verse eachother in tournament

chears
    mickster
  2. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 07:27
    Originally posted by robotic mick
    you could create anougher thing for only subscribers and make it this site verse anougher site and call it world tournament hay donno it could turn out a big sucess in rhp history and could you also create a tournament from 1000-1200 hay cause these people that come in over rated usally win and it would be good if our only our rated verse eachother in tournament

chears
    mickster
    Great Idea - but I think Russ may be too busy at the moment, he hasn't even caught up with his PMs yet - but I hear he has joined the incredibles so I am sure that anything he wants to do, is possible
    :-)
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 13:46
    Interesting idea but I would imagine it almost impossible to implement should any other chess site be in agreement to try.
  4. Standard memberrobotic mick
    tripen out, loven it
    wavell
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 00:22
    donno but they and he could give it a shot and if it works then we would have one team for rhp and anougher for anougher site and verse each other that way
  5. Joined
    25 Jul '04
    Moves
    18 Dec '04 13:311 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree