1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 00:08
    Some of the threads are very long and it is very time consuming to click just one page after another in order to get to the end. Would it be possible to have more than the next page show up when the next page symbol is selected. Right now we will only get the next page 21, then 22 and so on. For example to reach the page 50 is a waste of time. Perhaps if the next 10 or 20 pages were displayed each time when the forward symbol is used, it would make the forums a lot faster to read and enjoy. By the way, the same problem appears for those players who have played a lot of games, like me, to search some older games.

Harri / Luck
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by Luck
    Some of the threads are very long and it is very time consuming to click just one page after another in order to get to the end. Would it be possible to have more than the next page show up when the next page symbol is selected. Right now we will only get the next page 21, then 22 and so on. For example to reach the page 50 is a waste of time. Perhaps if th ...[text shortened]... ose players who have played a lot of games, like me, to search some older games.

Harri / Luck
    See another thread with URL="http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=56386&page=2".
    The URL address ends with "page=2". In long threads you can edit the page to whatever page you want to go to.

But ig you just want to go to the last page, then the Thread list click the Date of last post instead of the thread topic name.

Good Luck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree