1. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 14:24
    How about a schedule of upcoming tournament events so we can make sure we enter the ones we really like and don't get too bogged down and start playing poorly in ones we end up not caring about?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '07 17:39
    Originally posted by AADavid1963
    How about a schedule of upcoming tournament events so we can make sure we enter the ones we really like and don't get too bogged down and start playing poorly in ones we end up not caring about?
    Good idea!

When I started there was one 8 group banded started every month. Just wait it in and enter. It stopped over the summer and never started again. Now you nevre no in advance what is coming.

Ay for a schedule !
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 06:53
    Originally posted by AADavid1963
    Sounds good to me.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 06:07
    The organisers need the freedom to add extra tournaments when they fill too quickly and people start complaining that they can't get in. 🙂
  5. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 22:55
    MissOleum- please see my post about a newsletter. Unscheduled but necessary tourneys could be announced there, or even not at all, but the 'regular' ones could be announced in advance either way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree