1. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    19 Jan '06 23:48
    Many-a-time I have missed a few days at RHP and then was unable to find a forum that I was following or found funny. I remembered the title of the thread, but I've lost the thread itself and I'm bummed for another day as a result.

Can we have a search forums by title option?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 08:09
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Many-a-time I have missed a few days at RHP and then was unable to find a forum that I was following or found funny. I remembered the title of the thread, but I've lost the thread itself and I'm bummed for another day as a result.

This happens all the time and so yes it is desperately needed here.[imo]
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 10:24
    Originally posted by abejnood

I believe most modern browsers have a bookmark feature. Bookmark the current page of the thread you're interested in, and pick up where you were two days later. No problem.
  4. Earth Prime
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 18:22
    Originally posted by stocken
    I believe most modern browsers have a bookmark feature. Bookmark the current page of the thread you're interested in, and pick up where you were two days later. No problem.
    if you think that this means the forums don't need a fix for the search, then you are sadly mistaken.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 19:55
    Originally posted by Coconut
    if you think that this means the forums don't need a fix for the search, then you are sadly mistaken.
    A forum search feature would be nice for other reasons than to get back to a beloved thread. For instance, if I wanted to know if anyone has posted anything on a specific matter, then I would appreciate being able to search the forum database rather than... (breathing in) ...having to wade through an idiotic number of pages to possibly find that someone has indeed started a thread on the subject at hand. Or not. Yes.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 22:08
    One thing you could do is look under threads posted on in your profile and if you have been away it will be at the top.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree