1. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 02:121 edit
    Before posting in the chess forum I was trying to look at older threads to see if the subject had already been discussed. Instead of wading through months and years of threads I think it would be a great feature to be able to search old threads by subject line/thread title - not just by author as it is now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 09:39
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Before posting in the chess forum I was trying to look at older threads to see if the subject had already been discussed. Instead of wading through months and years of threads I think it would be a great feature to be able to search old threads by subject line/thread title - not just by author as it is now. ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can also search by post content.

On the Search Forums page, click the "To search the content of this site please use the Google search." link and you'll see it.

However, I do agree that the search system on the site could be dramatically improved.
  3. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 14:531 edit
    Thanks. I had never seen that little "google search" option. It seems to be an acceptable alternative. It would be nice if the search field was automatically expanded for those of us who can't read fine print...or don't bother with fine print. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree