1. Amsterdam
    Joined
    04 Feb '06
    Moves
    48602
    07 Mar '08 14:40
    Seperate Club Forum for Club related issues...

    Now the Clan Forum is being filled with Club threads..
  2. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    08 Mar '08 09:43
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    Seperate [b]Club Forum for Club related issues...

    Now the Clan Forum is being filled with Club threads..[/b]
    Yes well said.

    Or even better,scrap the clubs cause they dont offer anything new that you cant do already on RHP.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208043
    09 Mar '08 00:32
    Originally posted by boarman
    Yes well said.

    Or even better,scrap the clubs cause they dont offer anything new that you cant do already on RHP.
    They offer spam for club 'offerings'. Haven't received those in four years time up untill yesterday...!
  4. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    3570
    09 Mar '08 20:20
    Anyone yet have any ideas on what the clubs are good for?
  5. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    10 Mar '08 10:28
    Originally posted by luctruc
    Anyone yet have any ideas on what the clubs are good for?
    Nothing absolutely nothing,except give Russ more work to do.
  6. OC
    Joined
    10 Mar '05
    Moves
    15163
    10 Mar '08 16:26
  7. Amsterdam
    Joined
    04 Feb '06
    Moves
    48602
    11 Mar '08 14:56
    Originally posted by luctruc
    Anyone yet have any ideas on what the clubs are good for?
    No clue what the added value is..

    I'd vote against Clubs.. better off without them..
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    11 Mar '08 15:14
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    No clue what the added value is..

    I'd vote against Clubs.. better off without them..
    I do see added value, explained several times.

    You don't agree, that is fine.

    I will play in a club with users I enjoy. Just imagine if I told YOU that you can only play chess at RHP, but not your local library. Would you want me telling you where you can't play?

    P-
  9. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    17163
    11 Mar '08 23:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I do see added value, explained several times.

    You don't agree, that is fine.

    I will play in a club with users I enjoy. Just imagine if I told YOU that you can only play chess at RHP, but not your local library. Would you want me telling you where you can't play?

    P-
    I agree. Also non subs will hopefully be more involved to the community. That's an added value.

    Already, a lot of good friends have sent me challenges within the club which is great. I get to know a lot of people, a lot of strong chess players too, around the globe.

    I am excited to see annual tournaments, forums, and ratings etc...

    Anyway, that's just my idea.
  10. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    12 Mar '08 07:28
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I do see added value, explained several times.

    You don't agree, that is fine.

    I will play in a club with users I enjoy. Just imagine if I told YOU that you can only play chess at RHP, but not your local library. Would you want me telling you where you can't play?

    P-
    Then explain what the added value of the clubs are then .

    Your in a clan with people you enjoy too.

    What is being told where you can play chess at ,got anything to do with it.
  11. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Joined
    28 May '06
    Moves
    94734
    12 Mar '08 07:31
    Originally posted by kenan
    I agree. Also non subs will hopefully be more involved to the community. That's an added value.

    Already, a lot of good friends have sent me challenges within the club which is great. I get to know a lot of people, a lot of strong chess players too, around the globe.

    I am excited to see annual tournaments, forums, and ratings etc...

    Anyway, that's just my idea.
    Non subs are slowly getting what us paying members get,all they need now is tournaments.
    If they want to be involved then they can pay their subs.

    Remember that you can challenge anyone on RHP,you dont have to belong in a club.

    I have met lots of people and struck up quite a few friendships and also played stronger players.
  12. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    17163
    12 Mar '08 17:52
    Originally posted by boarman
    Non subs are slowly getting what us paying members get,all they need now is tournaments.
    If they want to be involved then they can pay their subs.

    Remember that you can challenge anyone on RHP,you dont have to belong in a club.

    I have met lots of people and struck up quite a few friendships and also played stronger players.
    I respect your opinion too.
Back to Top