1. Standard memberAudioRapture
    Skull Disco, Jr.
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 11:55
    I would like to be able to setup a Set Piece game by pasting a FEN into a text field.
    For more elaborate positions, this would eliminate user error.

(I think I saw a post somewhere mentioning a different site that could be used to generate a URL for RHP, but that's a bit complicated and shouldn't be necessary. If it's the only option, how about linking that site from the Set Piece page?)
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Mar '08 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by AudioRapture
    I would like to be able to setup a Set Piece game by pasting a FEN into a text field.
    For more elaborate positions, this would eliminate user error.

(I think I saw a post somewhere mentioning a different site that could be used to generate a URL for RHP, but that's a bit complicated and shouldn't be necessary. If it's the only option, how about linking that site from the Set Piece page?)
    If you use Firefox, there are greasemonkey scripts which do what you're looking for.
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

D
  3. Standard memberAudioRapture
    Skull Disco, Jr.
    Moves
    14 Mar '08 17:22
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If you use Firefox, there are greasemonkey scripts which do what you're looking for.
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

D
    I really don't see why I have to use 3rd-party add-ons for something that should be core functionality.

But until that happens, thank you for the link!
  4. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    14 Mar '08 20:28
    Originally posted by AudioRapture
    I really don't see why I have to use 3rd-party add-ons for something that should be core functionality.

But until that happens, thank you for the link!
    3rd party they may be but the writer is a member I think. They've really enhanced my enjoyment of the site. I think some of the original addons have now been replaced by core functionality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree