1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 05:14
    Could we have a setting that allows a player to set how many concurrent clan challenges they are willing to play at once. This way i can't over load my players with unwanted games.
  2. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 05:38
    Another good idea. I'm going to get tired of saying that soon marinakatomb.....

Nyxie
  3. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 05:41
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Could we have a setting that allows a player to set how many concurrent clan challenges they are willing to play at once. This way i can't over load my players with unwanted games.
    Sounds okay, but all they have to do now is make themselves unavailable for clan play when they reach their personal limits and you can't include them in any new challenges.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 16:43
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Yup, broken down by clan would be good. Also the ability to be available for 1 clan, and unavailable for another would be usefull.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree