1. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 17:56
    Can we get a check box which would suppress "Club Tournament Accepting Entrants" messages? I'd just put Chess Host on ignore, but I need the other admin messages sent by that account. I'd just like to stop getting all the tourney notices.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 18:24
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    Can we get a check box which would suppress "Club Tournament Accepting Entrants" messages? I'd just put Chess Host on ignore, but I need the other admin messages sent by that account. I'd just like to stop getting all the tourney notices.
    I agree, that would be an EXCELLENT feature!
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 21:55
    Hmmm I guess there is a reason not to join 14 different clubs then 😉
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 05:16
    Not every club does tournaments, and some of those that do, have very few. I'd like a way to get announcements without having to go into a forum to do so. I get tired of explaining stuff to people who don't know necessary stuff about the site because they don't go into forums.
  5. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 21:21
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Hmmm I guess there is a reason not to join 14 different clubs then 😉
    As Kewpie points out, clubs vary wildly in their tourney count. Most of mine put on very few or none, but one happens to be very, very active.

It's actually a great thing that the club admin has such a going concern. I'm happy to be part of a club with that much activity. I'd just rather not receive 3 or 4 new messages for tourneys I can't play in every time I visit the site.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 22:49
    As Kewpie points out, clubs vary wildly in their tourney count. Most of mine put on very few or none, but one happens to be very, very active.

It's actually a great thing that the club admin has such a going concern. I'm happy to be part of a club with that much activity. I'd just rather not receive 3 or 4 new messages for tourneys I can't play in every time I visit the site.
    Why not simply delete them
  7. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 22:521 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Why not simply delete them
    you can but it get a little annoying after a while
    i agree it would be a good feature to add

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree