Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 31 Mar '07 18:49
    I would love to own and advertize shirts or items that carry the RHP logo, I am in the apparel manufacturing field, would the site support a shopping mall that we we can all purchase merchandise from. I would be willing to design some nice cool t-shirts to start with. How would I go about creating this and who will have to approve it?

Eduardo39
  2. 31 Mar '07 19:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own creative logo product, something you can wear anywear not to a nerd convention. if you know what I mean.
    Sorry I guess I am kinda picky, but I definetely see the potential, part of the profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
  3. 02 Apr '07 05:43
    Originally posted by Eduardo39
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
    Show us some pictures.
  4. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    02 Apr '07 06:14
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
    Who else but a nerd would wear a RHP shirt.
  5. 02 Apr '07 10:45 / 1 edit

Eduardo39
    How much would something like this cost?
    (to design/make/buy)
  6. 03 Apr '07 00:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    How much would something like this cost?
    (to design/make/buy)
    The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

PS: So does anyone know who do I have to speak to regarding this?
  7. 03 Apr '07 05:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How cool.
  8. 03 Apr '07 08:47
    Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).
  9. 03 Apr '07 18:58 / 2 edits
    The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

You could use:
    http://imageshack.us/

But I'll send you my email address, perhaps I could host the images on imageshack for you.
  10. 12 Apr '07 12:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).
    Thanks for the info ... Eddie
  11. 26 Apr '07 02:55
    How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.
  12. 28 Apr '07 02:56
    Originally posted by bulb
    How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, a "shopping mall" within RHP carrying all kinds of merchandise, they could even ask members to list merchandise for sale like e-bay

Eduardo