1. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 18:49
    I would love to own and advertize shirts or items that carry the RHP logo, I am in the apparel manufacturing field, would the site support a shopping mall that we we can all purchase merchandise from. I would be willing to design some nice cool t-shirts to start with. How would I go about creating this and who will have to approve it?

Eduardo39
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 19:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 19:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own creative logo product, something you can wear anywear not to a nerd convention. if you know what I mean.
    Sorry I guess I am kinda picky, but I definetely see the potential, part of the profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 05:43
    Originally posted by Eduardo39
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
    Show us some pictures.
  5. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 06:14
    GOD THOSE MUST BE THE NERDIEST LOOKING SHIRTS AND PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN .... Don't mean to insult the site, I applaud their effort but manufacturing for companies like ECKO, and Billabong I am sure the site can come up with their own "SUPER COOL" chess line, I am talking about embroidery, sillk screening not iron ons. Also we can offer Clans their own c ...[text shortened]... profits could be used to help global warming or the hunger project or something.

Eduardo39
    Who else but a nerd would wear a RHP shirt.🙄
  6. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 10:451 edit

Eduardo39
    How much would something like this cost? 🙂
    (to design/make/buy)
  7. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 00:071 edit
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    How much would something like this cost? 🙂
    (to design/make/buy)
    The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

PS: So does anyone know who do I have to speak to regarding this?
  8. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 05:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How cool.🙄
  9. The sky
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 08:47
    Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).
  10. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 18:582 edits
    The price would be very competitive, T-shirts could be $18-$20, Hats $10-$15, Polo shirts w/embroidery logo (ie: clan logo or RHP) $25-$35. I could show pics of some of the shirts I produce but don't know how to post here. If interested send me your e-mail.

Eduardo

You could use:
    http://imageshack.us/

But I'll send you my email address, perhaps I could host the images on imageshack for you.
  11. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 12:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page) to the site administrators (Russ and Chris).
    Thanks for the info ... Eddie
  12. Joined
    18 Apr '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 02:55
    How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.
  13. Joined
    13 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:56
    Originally posted by bulb
    How about a link with all sorts of chess merchandise? chess sets, clocks, books, shirts, mugs, etc.
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, a "shopping mall" within RHP carrying all kinds of merchandise, they could even ask members to list merchandise for sale like e-bay

Eduardo

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree