1. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 21:34
    I personally don't think non-subscribers should be allowed to post. It helps allow for the juvenile behavior that disrupts the forum system. I don't mind non-subscribers reading posts, but I don't think they should be given the opportunity to manipulate threads in anyway. Consider a recent example I noticed where a player was actively making obnoxious comments and hadn't even made any moves on RHP!!! If they ban him he is just as privy to get another free account. I think RHP should make punishing bad behavior cost the deviant, and the only way to do that is make possible abuses only available to paying members
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 21:47
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    I personally don't think non-subscribers should be allowed to post. It helps allow for the juvenile behavior that disrupts the forum system. I don't mind non-subscribers reading posts, but I don't think they should be given the opportunity to manipulate threads in anyway. Consider a recent example I noticed where a player was actively making obnoxious c ...[text shortened]... eviant, and the only way to do that is make possible abuses only available to paying members
    This is not a good idea.
  3. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 21:51
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    This is not a good idea.
    Great arguement!!😕
  4. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 22:031 edit
    I personally don't think non-subscribers should be allowed to post. It helps allow for the juvenile behavior that disrupts the forum system. I don't mind non-subscribers reading posts, but I don't think they should be given the opportunity to manipulate threads in anyway. Consider a recent example I noticed where a player was actively making obnoxious c eviant, and the only way to do that is make possible abuses only available to paying members
    I would like to see your post by non-sub and sub stats to back this up.

One example is not ample enough.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 22:04
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Great arguement!!😕
    I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. This idea has been suggested and found to be a bad idea countless times in the past.
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 22:18
    no, that, unlike the opponent avrage rating idea, is not a good idea. I for one, have never posted ridiculously. But maybe you should be an active mover on this site, and that I do agree for.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 22:42
    I personally don't think non-subscribers should be allowed to post. It helps allow for the juvenile behavior that disrupts the forum system. I don't mind non-subscribers reading posts, but I don't think they should be given the opportunity to manipulate threads in anyway. Consider a recent example I noticed where a player was actively making obnoxious c ...[text shortened]... eviant, and the only way to do that is make possible abuses only available to paying members
    Subscribers are just as guilty of juvenile behavior. Typically, if any action is taken, they get a short forum ban (a week or less) and go right back to their old ways when they return.
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    29 Sep '06 23:20
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Great arguement!!😕
    Continuing on this theme...

Great spelling!
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '06 00:16
    I don't mind non-subscribers reading posts, but I don't think they should be given the opportunity to manipulate threads in anyway....... Consider a recent example I noticed where a player was actively making obnoxious comments and hadn't even made any moves on RHP!!!
    That's mighty generous of you to not mind us non-subs from reading your drivel as long as we're prevented from replying.

As a subscriber you have an alert button, if you find any post 'obnoxious' enough that you consider it to be against the rules, just use that.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    30 Sep '06 00:52
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    That's mighty generous of you to not mind us non-subs from reading your drivel as long as we're prevented from replying.

As a subscriber you have an alert button, if you find any post 'obnoxious' enough that you consider it to be against the rules, just use that.
    I agree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree