show game result once after conclusion

show game result once after conclusion

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silicon valley

Moves
14 Dec 05

instead of jumping on to only the next waiting game, it would be nice if a concluded game showed up once-and-only-once when the games-waiting or Move button were clicked ... just to keep track, and to let us see any parting messages from the other guy, whether he won, lost, or resigned (i guess in the case of "lost" it would be nice if he were allowed a parting message ...)

BTW, "likley" is misspelled on http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myprofilesettings.php ...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
14 Dec 05

Typo fixed for next release.

-Russ

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
14 Dec 05

Originally posted by zeeblebot
instead of jumping on to only the next waiting game, it would be nice if a concluded game showed up once-and-only-once when the games-waiting or Move button were clicked ... just to keep track, and to let us see any parting messages from the other guy, whether he won, lost, or resigned (i guess in the case of "lost" it would be nice if he were allowed a parting message ...)
But only if you can switch off this function. I don't want my play to be interupted for something like this. That is why I have the My Games page for, to see each and every morning how many games ended suddenly in checkmate after my blundering the night before...

But I can see the use for it for other people, especially when one can archive the game when viewing it, without going to the My Games page first.

y

Mumbai, India

Moves
15 Dec 05

Originally posted by zeeblebot
Exactly, thats what I always wonder. I sometimes wonder why my opponent hasn't played for so long only to see that I am checkmate. If I were notified earlier, I would have started a new game because 1 of my 6 concurrent games is complete.

Great feature request, hope Russ does something regarding this one.