Show online status

Show online status

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
16 Apr 07

Originally posted by coquette
P.S.P.S. How about if we have an option to have a green dot show even when we aren't really signed in? You know, just to freak all those other impatient can't mind your own business types of creepers? Wouldn't that at least be cool?
I don't like your original idea, but I like this one. Messing with people is good clean fun.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Apr 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
-

What will knowing I'm online help you at all? Are you going to PM me and force me to move? Should the time limits be adjusted based on how much time you spend at RHP? What help will you knowing I'm online be? Time limit is time limit, some users drag games out (I don't know why, I resign) and knowing they are moving isn't going to help you any.

P-
First, I like seeing who is signed in because then I look at our games. Then, when they make a move, I've already been anticipating what they might do.

Second, I get to see who is signed in a lot and who isn't. It helps me decide who I will play again, or not.

Third, I don't really care. I just thought that it should maybe show all the time, or not at all. It was just an idea. Maybe a bad one, I guess.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Apr 07

Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
I don't like your original idea, but I like this one. Messing with people is good clean fun.
A Soulmate!!!