1. Standard memberpsionmark
    Words are not enough
    Newcastle, UK
    Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    39466
    12 Apr '05 12:00
    Hi folks,

    I also play on LetsPlayChess and I like the function they have on their game page that lets you know what you're rating will be if you win/lose/draw the game in question. Gives you some idea of what's at stake 🙂

    Any chance of implementing it here?

    Cheers,

    Mark
  2. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    12 Apr '05 13:01
    Originally posted by psionmark
    Hi folks,

    I also play on LetsPlayChess and I like the function they have on their game page that lets you know what you're rating will be if you win/lose/draw the game in question. Gives you some idea of what's at stake 🙂

    Any chance of implementing it here?

    Cheers,

    Mark
    check out this website...

    http://www7.brinkster.com/obyrne/rhp_rc.htm

    fred
  3. Newcastle upon tyne
    Joined
    06 Dec '04
    Moves
    1126
    13 Apr '05 07:48
    Hey, your from newcastle like me cool!!!!
  4. Standard memberpsionmark
    Words are not enough
    Newcastle, UK
    Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    39466
    17 Apr '05 16:14
    A regular hot bed of chess 🙂
  5. Standard memberpsionmark
    Words are not enough
    Newcastle, UK
    Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    39466
    17 Apr '05 16:15
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    check out this website...

    http://www7.brinkster.com/obyrne/rhp_rc.htm

    fred
    Yes, something like that!
  6. SubscriberHegemon
    A Lost Bobby
    London
    Joined
    21 Sep '04
    Moves
    19831
    17 Apr '05 17:21
    Originally posted by psionmark
    Hi folks,

    I also play on LetsPlayChess and I like the function they have on their game page that lets you know what you're rating will be if you win/lose/draw the game in question. Gives you some idea of what's at stake 🙂

    Any chance of implementing it here?

    Cheers,

    Mark
    or here...

    http://www.thelostbobbys.com/lb_tools.php

  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    17 Apr '05 22:16
    Originally posted by vhouckham
    Hey, your from newcastle like me cool!!!!
    Hey you need to learn the difference between your and you're.

    Hint: One is possessive and one isn't.
  8. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    18 Apr '05 00:00
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Hey you need to learn the difference between your and you're.

    Hint: One is possessive and one isn't.
    Your being a bit pedantic they're aren't you!?
Back to Top