1. Nottinghamshire, UK
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 08:27
    Would it not be wise to restore the Sieges to the top of the screen along with My games, Tournaments, Ladders, etc. Apparently the only way to know they exist is to go to the site map and scroll down, they are not featured in the FAQ list although Ladders and Clans are. I only mention this as Sieges appear to have few uses and may decline in their usage due their lack of prominence. I intend renewing my membership soon and rejoining Sieges. 😕
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 13:50
    Originally posted by Aino
    Would it not be wise to restore the Sieges to the top of the screen along with My games, Tournaments, Ladders, etc. Apparently the only way to know they exist is to go to the site map and scroll down, they are not featured in the FAQ list although Ladders and Clans are. I only mention this as Sieges appear to have few uses and may decline in their usage due their lack of prominence. I intend renewing my membership soon and rejoining Sieges. 😕
    I think I read it a few months ago on the forums, that the sieges are being phased out, due to lack of interest. For all I know, they may have already gone. One thing I did notice, was that quite alot of the players who did use the sieges, were1900+. That's why I never bothered.
  3. Nottinghamshire, UK
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 14:30
    Originally posted by Steve45
    I think I read it a few months ago on the forums, that the sieges are being phased out, due to lack of interest. For all I know, they may have already gone. One thing I did notice, was that quite alot of the players who did use the sieges, were1900+. That's why I never bothered.
    Thank you for that, I did search through 14 pages of site ideas back pages for anything to do with Sieges before posting but must have missed that if it was still there.
  4. Nottinghamshire, UK
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 14:38
    Originally posted by Aino
    Thank you for that, I did search through 14 pages of site ideas back pages for anything to do with Sieges before posting but must have missed that if it was still there.
    And I should have looked elsewhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree