Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 07 Oct '05 15:24
    How about it, Russ?
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Oct '05 16:00 / 1 edit
    No, they just add too much clutter. Sorry.

    -Russ
  3. 07 Oct '05 16:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    No, they just add too much clutter. Sorry.

    -Russ
    what about one liners?
  4. 07 Oct '05 18:03
    Originally posted by Coconut
    what about one liners?
    You've already got a one liner in your self-proclaimed title.
  5. 07 Oct '05 18:09
    Originally posted by kw72uk
    You've already got a one liner in your self-proclaimed title.
    ok
  6. Standard member UmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    07 Oct '05 19:57
    I agree with Russ, signatures just get annoying.
  7. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    07 Oct '05 20:01
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    I agree with Russ, signatures just get annoying.
    Yep! Veto!
  8. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    07 Oct '05 20:31
    Silly idea.

    ==================================
    If it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it's not funny.
  9. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    07 Oct '05 23:11
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Silly idea.

    ==================================
    If it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it's not funny.
    I thought your signature would be "War is war,loser".
  10. Standard member zakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    08 Oct '05 06:02
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I thought your signature would be "War is war,loser".
    Go on, humor him.