Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 23 Sep '04 08:38
    How about giving the moderators silver stars so we know who they are Not for abuse but people might respect a persons comment if they are known to be a moderator. It may also help the newbies.
  2. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    23 Sep '04 12:30
    I think it pretty common practice to indicate who the moderators of a forum are. I vote for this idea.
  3. Standard member dfm65
    The Godfather
    23 Sep '04 19:14
    me too
  4. Standard member gameover9
    11 games waiting
    23 Sep '04 19:22
    Originally posted by Paulie
    How about giving the moderators silver stars so we know who they are Not for abuse but people might respect a persons comment if they are known to be a moderator. It may also help the newbies.
    Then they couldn't have the spinning star, how about make the wings silver?
  5. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    23 Sep '04 19:33
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Not for abuse but people might respect a persons comment if they are known to be a moderator.
    People should respect a person's comment whether he's a mod or not.

Not my case however......
  6. Standard member Toe
    24 Sep '04 09:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Exy
    I think it pretty common practice to indicate who the moderators of a forum are. I vote for this idea.
    You see? People are already trying to vote! But where' the count? Where are the "no"s? A need for the RHP polls is obvious!

Toe "the one trick poney"

PS did you know that when correcting a typo in the word "count", that is you accidently hit "insert" when going to the delete key, very bad typos can happen?
  7. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    24 Sep '04 12:49
    A spinning silver star - now there's an idea

8. 24 Sep '04 21:51
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    A spinning silver star - now there's an idea

I'm for this!
  9. Standard member Danger Mouse
    Super Hero!
    27 Sep '04 19:01
    Maybe just a list of moderators in the FAQ would be enough... but then maybe they deserve a silver star for what they have to put up with.