1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 22:01
    umm, idk if this is possible but it just seems like an interesting thought. possibly getting in contact with another correspondence site and having a challenge against them. like our top 10 against theirs or somethin. it would probably be a long shot and somethin non-subs couldnt compete in of course but it seems new and make bring interest to the site. also possibly swaying strong players to consider joining RHP. idk, feedback would be cool.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '07 22:32
    Originally posted by OneLuck
    umm, idk if this is possible but it just seems like an interesting thought. possibly getting in contact with another correspondence site and having a challenge against them. like our top 10 against theirs or somethin. it would probably be a long shot and somethin non-subs couldnt compete in of course but it seems new and make bring interest to the site. also possibly swaying strong players to consider joining RHP. idk, feedback would be cool.
    Some of the engines that have been booted from here now play on other cc sites.
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 00:06
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Some of the engines that have been booted from here now play on [b]other cc sites. [/b]
    oh, guess that would just make it really unfair.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 00:081 edit
    Originally posted by OneLuck
    oh, guess that would just make it really unfair.
    Dunno about that - I thought it was an interesting fact though.

Did you have any particular site in mind as opponents?
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 21:11
    sorry its taken me so long to reply but no i dont have any in mind. in fact, im not sure of any other correspondence chess sites besides this one. im just going on imagination right now. i'll look into it more and give a better and clearer answer soon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree