Moves
    17 Jul '07 18:23
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    the subscriber stars should be replaced with a skull
    and the reason being........?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '07 18:27
    ...entertainment value...i don't get enough skulls...i could click on all the skulls i see...the site would become famous...the queen of england would
    make me a knight of the empire...russ would become my friend...shall i go on..why does brilliance need to defend itself...are you the one who questions the rising of the sun everyday and create doubt in the solar flares...would pharoah have united the two kingdoms with a critic like you
    on the cataract ?...I THINK NOT !!!!....
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Jul '07 18:39
    Great idea. But what if I want a lightning bolt?
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    17 Jul '07 18:59
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Great idea. But what if I want a lightning bolt?
    Tough!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '07 22:32
    we could have a choice of 5 items..a star ( for the boring people ), a skull (for the daring and complusive people in the Social Register )...a lightning bolt ( for those who have alot of beer in the ice box )...a kleenex ( for the
    non-subs...being professional crybabies if you bother to read what they put in the forum )...and lastly, an eraser ( for all those who wish to apologize for all the bad forum posts they have and ever will make )....i get the skull..
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 06:20
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ...entertainment value...i don't get enough skulls...i could click on all the skulls i see...the site would become famous...the queen of england would
    make me a knight of the empire...russ would become my friend...shall i go on..why does brilliance need to defend itself...are you the one who questions the rising of the sun everyday and create doubt in the ...[text shortened]... h have united the two kingdoms with a critic like you
    on the cataract ?...I THINK NOT !!!!....
    Now that's some good weed!! 😲😲🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree