Wouldn't it be sweet if the Conditional Moves interface worked like this:
1) Have only one link called 'record conditional moves'. No more 'deep mode' and 'quick mode'. Just one mode that does it all quickly.
2) Enter as many sequences of as much depth as desired. Use forward and backward buttons to add more variations. All moves are checked for legality to avoid wasting time.
4) Once you click 'done recording', all the conditonal moves are transferred to the RHP server - in one fell swoop! No more waiting for pages to load after every move!
5) You can edit the conditional tree simply by clicking on the notation at the appropriate point, and either delete or modify the move.
6) At no point in the process are there tons of diagrams showing the 'before' and 'after' position for each conditional move. That's too cluttered and very confusing. Instead, there is only ONE diagram for the entire interface [and it is ALWAYS displayed to the right of the main board; no pop-ups!], and it updates the position depending on where you click in the list of conditional moves [which are listed in standard chess notation].