Sort by

Sort by "My turn to move"

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CdO

Moves
13 Dec 13

Why not include a sort option so that the games that show up at the front page are all the games in which it is MY turn to move?
Sorting by Oldest game, Recently moved, Less time remaining etc does not always result in having all of my games with moves to be made in the same front page.
With any of those I can have in the front page a mix of games in which I have already moved while others in which I still need to move are not immediately visible but placed in a second page of games.

Australia

Moves
13 Dec 13

Presently you have several choices:
1. Use "recently moved" and remember to check at the bottom for new games where no move has been made yet.
2. Use the Game Status Filter, select "my move" and you'll see only the games you're interested in, all together on one page.
3. Click on either the "x games waiting" link or the knight's-head link and go straight to the next waiting game, no need to use MyGames at all unless you're reviewing the whole list. You can also set your "after move preference" to do this automatically.

You should be able to choose something that works for you from among these options.

CdO

Moves
14 Dec 13

I wanted to see all of the games for which it is my turn to move in a single page even with a significant number of games (which in my case means ideally no more than 30 simultaneous ones) on going. Had never noticed the game filter options ... that does what I wanted, thanks!

Moves
29 Dec 13

I agree with you, sort by "My turn to move" needs to be an option!

Australia

Moves
29 Dec 13
1 edit

No it doesn't, you already have that option. See your own thread.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
29 Dec 13

Game Status Filter -> My Move.

SOLV'D

Moves
29 Dec 13

Thanks!!! 🙂

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
29 Dec 13

Originally posted by Cabecinha de Ouro
Why not include a sort option so that the games that show up at the front page are all the games in which it is MY turn to move?
Sorting by Oldest game, Recently moved, Less time remaining etc does not always result in having all of my games with moves to be made in the same front page.
With any of those I can have in the front page a mix of gam ...[text shortened]... in which I still need to move are not immediately visible but placed in a second page of games.
I support this.

Australia

Moves
29 Dec 13

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I support this.
Your tongue's poking out your right ear ... 😉