Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 09 Jul '05 20:04
    I think that it would be nice to be able to rearange games based on different factors such as Move number, Material count, Time per move, Least remaining bank, and most importantly manually. Everyone has games that they are more interested in then the others, and i would like to be able to put those at the top. Or maybe be able to leave myself a hint about the game Like 3 pawns vs Knight, so i wouldnt have to search to find the game i am looking for. By the way, come join Team Zugzwang.

    SK14
  2. Standard member Wildfire
    Force of Nature
    09 Jul '05 20:12
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    I think that it would be nice to be able to rearange games based on different factors such as Move number, Material count, Time per move, Least remaining bank, and most importantly manually. Everyone has games that they are more interested in then the others, and i would like to be able to put those at the top. Or maybe be able to leave myself a hint ...[text shortened]... t have to search to find the game i am looking for. By the way, come join Team Zugzwang.

    SK14
    Well, you can do that to some extent. It's possible to arrange the games by last move, opponents in alphabetical order, game ID, and some other stuff. Just look at the white bar right above the first game listed. You should see what I'm talking about, hopefully. As for your last comment...I've already done that.
  3. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    09 Jul '05 22:12
    ............and also if you click on the little chess board (on top left of your games list) near "opponents",you can sort your games by tourny games,sieges,clan games,etc,etc,............
  4. Standard member Adept
    Woodpusher
    17 Jul '05 16:29
    Originally posted by Starryknight14
    I think that it would be nice to be able to rearange games based on different factors such as Move number, Material count, Time per move, Least remaining bank, and most importantly manually. Everyone has games that they are more interested in then the others, and i would like to be able to put those at the top. Or maybe be able to leave myself a hint ...[text shortened]... t have to search to find the game i am looking for. By the way, come join Team Zugzwang.

    SK14
    I agree with this.

    The current sort filters are insufficiant.

    More sort options would be nice.
  5. 17 Jul '05 18:20
    the main one i would like is manual sort.
  6. 17 Jul '05 18:33
    Originally posted by Ravello
    ............and also if you click on the little chess board (on top left of your games list) near "opponents",you can sort your games by tourny games,sieges,clan games,etc,etc,............
    hey, thanks, I didn't know that... don't know of what use it is to me personally, but should I ever need it...
  7. Standard member Adept
    Woodpusher
    17 Jul '05 21:41
    Originally posted by angie88
    hey, thanks, I didn't know that... don't know of what use it is to me personally, but should I ever need it...
    Well, it doesn't really sort it. It will just display the type of game you click.

    For example if you click on clan challenges, only cc games will show up. You then have to basically unfilter it to see your other games.

    It's ok, I suppose. But theres plenty of room for improving the sort option.