1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 15:36
    I'd love to see a sort by status first (completed, my turn, their turn) and then by time remaining. I can filter based on status, but not sort (that I've found).
  2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 17:21
    Essentially what I'm asking for is a list that shows me the most important stuff first:

- games that have ended (win, lose, or draw)
    - games which it is my move (sorted by how much time I have left to move, lowest to highest)
    - games which it is my opponent's move (sorted by how much time they have left to move, lowest to highest)

I can get at this by filters and I like the color indicators of game status.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    21 Aug '18 08:18
    Originally posted by @jason-wright
    Essentially what I'm asking for is a list that shows me the most important stuff first:

- games that have ended (win, lose, or draw)
    - games which it is my move (sorted by how much time I have left to move, lowest to highest)
    - games which it is my opponent's move (sorted by how much time they have left to move, lowest to highest)

I can get at this by filters and I like the color indicators of game status.
    A good way to sort games is by creating extra folders.
    On the "my games" page go to manage folders,create new folders and transfer games to the new folders.
    You can create up to 24 folders.
  4. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    21 Aug '18 13:20
    Yes, I am using the folder system. Right now I just have inbox, archived, and analyzed. My thought is that in progress or just completed games are in inbox and I move them to archive when completed. When I have finished analysis, I move it to analyzed.

What I am talking about in this thread, though, is a sort that supports this flow and keeps the stuff I need to deal with in inbox right near the top. At the moment I am using the filters to view only "my move" games: works but is clunky.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 08:16
    Originally posted by @jason-wright
    Yes, I am using the folder system. Right now I just have inbox, archived, and analyzed. My thought is that in progress or just completed games are in inbox and I move them to archive when completed. When I have finished analysis, I move it to analyzed.

What I am talking about in this thread, though, is a sort that supports this flow and keeps the st ...[text shortened]... the top. At the moment I am using the filters to view only "my move" games: works but is clunky.
    I don't think you're going to get much improvement on the filters.
    I use oldest moves usually and least time remaining sometimes and I find it works fine

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree