Spammers

Spammers

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Feb 17

Originally posted by Kewpie
That would tend to wreck the Help Forum, I suspect. We could do the "no-moves" restriction by providing a Welcome Helper (aka Greeter). Since they're human volunteers wanting to do good things for the site, all that would be needed seems to be "allow forum access" and "prevent forum access" buttons for the Greeter to use.
That would put a great responsability on them, but would still catch at least the Spammers with no moves at all.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Feb 17

We have another one...

Australia

Moves
07 Feb 17

Depressing, isn't it? One, that there are people out there who are prepared to do it for a living, and two, that there are people out there who respond in sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile. It's a sad world.

Moves
08 Feb 17

Spam is cheap; not many people have to respond to make it worthwhile. πŸ™

Moves
09 Feb 17

Depressing, isn't it? One, that there are people out there who are prepared to do it for a living, and two, that there are people out there who respond in sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile. It's a sad world.
You mean you haven't bought a fake passport yet? 😡

The best spam I saw here was a guy doing all kind of fake ids, then said they could do legit ones as well... no need to apply for your pasport yourself, just pay a few con artists to do it.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
09 Feb 17

Originally posted by Trev33
You mean you haven't bought a fake passport yet? 😡

The best spam I saw here was a guy doing all kind of fake ids, then said they could do legit ones as well... no need to apply for your pasport yourself, just pay a few con artists to do it.
sounds good, where is the link?

Australia

Moves
15 Feb 17

The latest offender has invaded several threads in different forums. Where's our flyspray?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Feb 17

Next one

Australia

Moves
08 Mar 17

Two more just now.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 17

Two more just now.
Kewpie,

Seems no one not even the Mod Squad seem to care. πŸ˜‰

-VR

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Mar 17

Everyone please alert them as they appear - don't ignore - and they will be removed if that happens. Thanks.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Mar 17

Eternal vigilance is price we all pay to keep an open forum.