Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    20 Feb '16 23:43
    I wish there was some way to mark a game, really mark it so that I remember to treat it differently from all the other games I'm playing. I have a game bookmarked, but I don't notice that when the board appears. It would be great to have a bookmarked game appear with, say, a different colour scheme or different background colour.
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    22 Feb '16 11:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I wish there was some way to mark a game, really mark it so that I remember to treat it differently from all the other games I'm playing. I have a game bookmarked, but I don't notice that when the board appears. It would be great to have a bookmarked game appear with, say, a different colour scheme or different background colour.
    This would be great...and since it probably makes no difference programming-wise to be able to put different colours on different games would als be a nice feature
  3. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    27 Feb '16 06:23 / 1 edit
    I just made a script that puts a blue-violet background behind all game boards for all bookmarked games.

http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/v15/RHP_Mark_Games_1.0.user.js

Edit: for those who haven't used my scripts, you need Firefox with GreaseMonkey, or Chrome with TamperMonkey for them to work.
  4. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    28 Feb '16 03:46
    Thank you BigDogg - it's just great. That purple background is a real reminder that concentration is needed.
  5. 28 Feb '16 17:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Nice idea Kewpie.

Maybe something like a thumbs up or down to mark your own games in which you feel you did well or poorly for some resson.