1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 23:43
    I wish there was some way to mark a game, really mark it so that I remember to treat it differently from all the other games I'm playing. I have a game bookmarked, but I don't notice that when the board appears. It would be great to have a bookmarked game appear with, say, a different colour scheme or different background colour.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 11:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I wish there was some way to mark a game, really mark it so that I remember to treat it differently from all the other games I'm playing. I have a game bookmarked, but I don't notice that when the board appears. It would be great to have a bookmarked game appear with, say, a different colour scheme or different background colour.
    This would be great...and since it probably makes no difference programming-wise to be able to put different colours on different games would als be a nice feature 🙂
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 Feb '16 06:231 edit
    I just made a script that puts a blue-violet background behind all game boards for all bookmarked games.

http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/v15/RHP_Mark_Games_1.0.user.js

Edit: for those who haven't used my scripts, you need Firefox with GreaseMonkey, or Chrome with TamperMonkey for them to work.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 03:46
    Thank you BigDogg - it's just great. That purple background is a real reminder that concentration is needed. 😀
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 17:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Nice idea Kewpie.

Maybe something like a thumbs up or down to mark your own games in which you feel you did well or poorly for some resson.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree