1. Philadelphia
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 16:51
    How about having a "Standard Chess Openings" RHP page? 😏 You would show the name of the opening in bold letters and the user can click on the name of the opening and it would show a mini board along with the moves.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 14:05
    Originally posted by TainoBrotha
    How about having a "Standard Chess Openings" RHP page? 😏 You would show the name of the opening in bold letters and the user can click on the name of the opening and it would show a mini board along with the moves.
    It's a good idea for sure. If RHP could do something simple like strike a deal with Chesslab or another database site for a 'quick export' I could see it happen.

It may be being worked on now, similar database ideas have popped up before. I think the solution is to link up with another site that already does heavy data rather than forming data on RHP.

If there were any kind of data at RHP, I think it would be based on the games played here ready for a DL. Imagine finding you were in the same postion as a top player on move 17 or so... and find where you went 'oh so wrong'.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree