Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 28 Jul '06 16:51
    How about having a "Standard Chess Openings" RHP page? You would show the name of the opening in bold letters and the user can click on the name of the opening and it would show a mini board along with the moves.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    29 Jul '06 14:05
    Originally posted by TainoBrotha
    How about having a "Standard Chess Openings" RHP page? You would show the name of the opening in bold letters and the user can click on the name of the opening and it would show a mini board along with the moves.
    It's a good idea for sure. If RHP could do something simple like strike a deal with Chesslab or another database site for a 'quick export' I could see it happen.

It may be being worked on now, similar database ideas have popped up before. I think the solution is to link up with another site that already does heavy data rather than forming data on RHP.

If there were any kind of data at RHP, I think it would be based on the games played here ready for a DL. Imagine finding you were in the same postion as a top player on move 17 or so... and find where you went 'oh so wrong'.

P-