1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 09:10
    It would be helpfull to have a statistic, how often a player have offer a draw in a game. I play so many games, that I forget it, when I have done it. I will not anger somebody with to many draw-offers.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 11:17
    Originally posted by Hannilein007
    It would be helpfull to have a statistic, how often a player have offer a draw in a game. I play so many games, that I forget it, when I have done it. I will not anger somebody with to many draw-offers.
    You could simply note "Draw offered on move #" in your notebook of that specific game?
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 18:19
    I think that if you ever lose count of your draw offers, then you are offering too many draws. I almost never offer a draw unless it's a dead end completely hopeless draw, and if it's rejected, I have no problem remembering that offering a draw was futile. That's just me. I'm only saying that I don't need that stat personally, but it wouldn't be an intrusion to show it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree