Statistics

Standard memberRemoved
Site Ideas 25 Dec '13 14:49
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 14:49
    HI,
    Could we please have more on statistics, e.g.
    Under the 3month, 1 year, 5 year columns we could perhaps have % win, draw, lost - and perhaps also %W, %B. Also against EACH tournament we could have the resulting TPRs (Tournament Performance Ratings), etc. Above all, I'd really love something that allowed me to analyse my results comprehensively across: colour, opening, rating band (e.g. 1800+, <1800) opponents.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 23:44
    Originally posted by Nimzovitch
    HI,
    Could we please have more on statistics, e.g.
    Under the 3month, 1 year, 5 year columns we could perhaps have % win, draw, lost - and perhaps also %W, %B. Also against EACH tournament we could have the resulting TPRs (Tournament Performance Ratings), etc. Above all, I'd really love something that allowed me to analyse my results comprehensively across: colour, opening, rating band (e.g. 1800+, <1800) opponents.
    I'd suggest doing your own xl spreadsheet.
    Xl is good for stats.
    You can do graphs, conditional formatting plus all the mathematical functions.
    They're really quite easy to construct once you get into them and you'll get a buzz from creating it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree