Stippers for RHP Admin!

Stippers for RHP Admin!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
02 Jan 15
1 edit

This is long over due imo. For over a decade now, Russ and Chris have selflessly slaved away behind the scenes, tapping away...unseen...oiling the cogs of this site we love. Ensuring our safe arrival in chess Nibanna. Do they ask for anything in return?

Not really...

And that is why, after long deliberation, i have decided that we, the RHP community, should really get together and organise some strippers for these guys!

Isn't that sexist/misogynistic/unacceptable, or some such?

Quite possibly..

But should we do it anyway? I believe we should!

Russ used to have a full and enriched life before he created RHP. What was once a young buck (not dissimilar to a a springbok in one of those David Attenborough docs) leaping down the street in youthful abandon...is now reduced to huddling over SQL statements late into the night. Can you spare just £2 a month to save this poor programmer from a 'stripper-less' fate that has claimed so many coders in their prime?

Chris used to open the curtains once, but since his debilitating JavaScript induced RSI injury of 2012, he has been reduced to eating corn flakes without milk and staring out of the window longingly. But for just £2, you could provide this poor soul with his own personal stripper!

Do you agree RHP? You should do i feel! Think of all the suffering you could alleviate with just a small donation...monthly...signed in triplicate...passed through my bank account.

Think of the strippers

Given gainful employment, fulfilling a genuinely altruistic humanitarian mission. Selflessly ensuring the continued safe survival of this RHP community.

£2 a month

Come on you heartless lot! Can't you see the suffering? Are you so removed from your emotional connection to mankind that you can't find it in your hearts to spare these poor code monkeys??

Just giving account details to follow...

Moves
02 Jan 15

Seconded.

Australia

Moves
02 Jan 15

Thirded. 🙂

Moves
03 Jan 15

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
And that is why, after long deliberation, i have decided that we, the RHP community, should really get together and organise some strippers for these guys!

Isn't that sexist/misogynistic/unacceptable, or some such?
Not if you're volunteering.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
03 Jan 15

Fourthed

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
04 Jan 15
1 edit

It's interesting to see that two people dislike this idea. I wonder if these two people are Russ and Chris's 'other halves'..? :p

EDIT: Who i wouldn't dream of offending btw..just so that's clear! 😀

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Jan 15
3 edits

How do you know that RHP subscriptions don't fund a life of champagne and strippers anyway??? Why would I need MORE 😉

Back in reality, each £2 would he better spent on 2/3rds of my daily bill for each child's school dinner. Donations in the hat in the corner, next to the sad little guy playing a tiny violin. My life is pure rock and roll.

edit : Disclaimer, I'm neither small or able to play a violin.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
04 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
How do you know that RHP subscriptions don't fund a life of champagne and strippers anyway??? Why would I need MORE 😉

Back in reality, each £2 would he better spent on 2/3rds of my daily bill for each child's school dinner. Donations in the hat in the corner, next to the sad little guy playing a tiny violin. My life is pure rock and roll.

edit : Disclaimer, I'm neither small or able to play a violin.
Why not simply accept the strippers and take them down to the street corner instead of the man with the small violin? I suspect they would fill 'said hat' a lot faster than a sad looking violinist. Just a thought.. 😛

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
04 Jan 15
3 edits

Originally posted by Russ
This is always how I've pictured the Russ lifestyle.

Edit:

"Hey sweetie ... what do you do for a living?"

"I swindle chess nerds out of their money." *laughs*

Edit2:
Site Announcements
Sorry this update is taking so long...
As usual, this update is taking much longer than I had anticipated. It's hard to write code with all these strippers sitting on my lap.