1. Standard memberTK80
    tk-809
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 09:46
    All I am asking is why there are so many threads asking for features to be exclusive to subscribers that are currently free for anyone to use. I understand that because people pay a premium they should get more for their money and I agree but it doesn't make sense for RHP to take features away from the non subscribers. The non subscribers are potential customers to RHP and they should be encouraged to enjoy the site and be an active part before wanting to pay for most of the features.

What I am saying is that non subscribers should be able to get a good experience for being a part of such a large community and rewarded for staying actively with the site for long periods of time to encourage a stronger competition among the users.

Non subscribers are a large part of this website and need to be given an incentive to subscribe but not by taking all their use away from them.
  2. Delft, Netherlands
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 12:12
    Lately it has been asked on this forum to make the clan leagues subscriber only (again).
    This seems like a 'bug' in the system more than people taking things away from you. (after all you need to be a subscriber to join clans in the first place)

Also I recall someone wanted the forums for only subscribers, but I believe only one person liked the idea. Russ won't let you down, don't be scared ;-)
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    06 Jun '11 23:02
    Originally posted by TK80
    All I am asking is why there are so many threads asking for features to be exclusive to subscribers that are currently free for anyone to use. I understand that because people pay a premium they should get more for their money and I agree but it doesn't make sense for RHP to take features away from the non subscribers. The non subscribers are potential customer ...[text shortened]... and need to be given an incentive to subscribe but not by taking all their use away from them.
    You have now been a non sub for over 4 months.

How long does it take to decide whether you want to subscribe or not?

If you are not happy that something you want is not available to non subs then the obvious answer is to subscribe.

Many of the recent threads are about ex-subscribers who have decided not to renew their subs, but due to a quirk in the system, have managed to continue to enjoy benefits only available to subscribers such as remaining in clans and continuing to obtain clan games. This loophole has now been closed, however a new one has opened in that they can still be selected for Clan League games.

The benefits of subscription are that you can join clans, enter tournaments and have an unlimited number of games. If you don't want these benefits then stay a non sub.
  4. Standard memberTK80
    tk-809
    Moves
    08 Jun '11 03:12
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You have now been a non sub for over 4 months.

How long does it take to decide whether you want to subscribe or not?

If you are not happy that something you want is not available to non subs then the obvious answer is to subscribe.

Many of the recent threads are about ex-subscribers who have decided not to renew their subs, but due to a quirk ...[text shortened]... s and have an unlimited number of games. If you don't want these benefits then stay a non sub.
    I plan on subscribing very soon. I am just waiting until I am 18 and can subscribe. I just was just curious as to why there were so many sub only request threads is all.
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    09 Jun '11 12:47
    I plan on subscribing very soon. I am just waiting until I am 18 and can subscribe. I just was just curious as to why there were so many sub only request threads is all.
    You can subscribe so long as you are over 13.

Its the old case of "why should I pay" when "Joe Bloggs, a non sub" gets the same benefits.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Jun '11 15:49
    All I am asking is why there are so many threads asking for features to be exclusive to subscribers that are currently free for anyone to use. I understand that because people pay a premium they should get more for their money and I agree but it doesn't make sense for RHP to take features away from the non subscribers. The non subscribers are potential customer ...[text shortened]... and need to be given an incentive to subscribe but not by taking all their use away from them.
    I think only subs should be able to start threads in this forum to avoid threads like this one.

Pay up, or take a hike.

P-
  7. Standard memberTK80
    tk-809
    Moves
    10 Jun '11 07:14
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You can subscribe so long as you are over 13.

Its the old case of "why should I pay" when "Joe Bloggs, a non sub" gets the same benefits.
    1st. I know its the sites rule of 13 but more a house rule for me.
    2nd. The way things are know are good I just dont want to lose what we have whichc has been suggested many times is all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree