1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 13:45
    Originally posted by Nargaguna
    I support the proposal to allow subcribers to stipulate 'Subscibers Only' when poating a new game. We are not asking you to 'discriminate against non-subscribers'; merely to allow those of us
    who put our money where our mouths are to excercise the option if we individually wish. This has nothing to do with the 'pleasantness' or otherwise of the nons as ...[text shortened]... st proposed the idea. Why not have a ballot to find what the subscribers think about it?
    In that case there should be the option for non subscribers only too.

Why not have a ballot to find what the non-subscribers think about it?

It's simple enough to name the game non-subs only - I can't see any problem.
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 17:17
    Originally posted by point
    It would be nice when creating a new game to have the option of making it for subscribers only.
    Fascist
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 17:38
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    Fascist
    Dumbass
  4. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 17:46
    Originally posted by Fisich
    Dumbass
    me or the guy who created this elitist thread?
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 17:48
    You,of course.
  6. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 17:53
    Originally posted by Fisich
    You,of course.
    Ahhh i see ur bored n wanna argue..is this the bit where I'm suppossed to get angry and call u a name back?? Just wanna know the game rules before we start playing.........
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '06 09:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '06 11:24
    Ahhh i see ur bored n wanna argue..is this the bit where I'm suppossed to get angry and call u a name back?? Just wanna know the game rules before we start playing.........
    Why you write in pidgin English?
  9. Joined
    19 Jan '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 11:25
    I support the proposal to allow subcribers to stipulate 'Subscibers Only' when poating a new game. We are not asking you to 'discriminate against non-subscribers'; merely to allow those of us
    who put our money where our mouths are to excercise the option if we individually wish. This has nothing to do with the 'pleasantness' or otherwise of the nons as ...[text shortened]... st proposed the idea. Why not have a ballot to find what the subscribers think about it?
    who put our money where our mouths are to excercise the option if we individually wish. This has nothing to do with the 'pleasantness' or otherwise of the nons as you suggest in your unsatisfactory reply to 'point' who first proposed the idea. Why not have a ballot to find what the subscribers think about it?

Well I will say that I am now getting ancient.

Therefore I can only manage to work about six months of the year (seasonal work)

This means I can not afford to pay to play on this site as a subscriber.

I note that you have a couple of open invites that says subscribers only.

Surely people can read and will not take up the offer if they are not subscribers.

This surely will work. If anyone picks up one of your open invites who you don't want to play for one reason or another you have the chance to delete the game do you not.
  10. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 15:38
    Agreed, the "discriminated against" carries little weight here as:
    1. You can set rating limits (discriminating against lower or higher
    rater players)
    2.Every player -especially subs- should be allowed to associate with
    whom they please.

Some times being discriminate isn't a bad thing.
  11. Orlando, Florida
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:02
    Fascist
    I have nothing against non subs. Sometimes I would rather play a game against someone I KNOW takes the site seriously enough to pay for it. I am not talking about you if you can't afford it. There are many non subs I enjoy playing against. Naming the game "subs only" is not a bad idea but this is just a way to enforce it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree