1. Joined
    23 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 00:58
    Not a major problem in the short term, but it would be good if reminders were sent out re subscription renewals. The first I got was a message saying that i had lost my status and despite having paid in full three days ago, it still isn't re-instated. 🙁

Whilst I can appreciate banking problems and the time of year, if a reminder had been sent a few days before, I would still have my privileges. Any chance of something for the future? I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 23:03
    Just double checked, and my payment has gone through, but still no subscription renewal. 🙁🙁
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 23:55
    Originally posted by chessnut62
    Not a major problem in the short term, but it would be good if reminders were sent out re subscription renewals. The first I got was a message saying that i had lost my status and despite having paid in full three days ago, it still isn't re-instated. 🙁

Whilst I can appreciate banking problems and the time of year, if a reminder had been sent a few ...[text shortened]... have my privileges. Any chance of something for the future? I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
    Reminders are sent to the email address which you originally subscribed with.

D
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 02:00
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    In all the years that I have been a member I have never received a reminder and my email address has not changed for 15 yrs
  5. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 09:26
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    From the "My subscriptions" page:

"If your subscription is active and the email address used when you placed the order has changed, then it is very important that you update your billing details to ensure that further notifications regarding this order can be received by you in future."

Unfortunately a non-US subscriber can only update the billing details by quoting the card number that was used when placing the order. In my case that's a card that was snipped in half and discarded in mid-2006.
  6. UK
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 10:08
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    From the "My subscriptions" page:

"If your subscription is active and the email address used when you placed the order has changed, then it is very important that you update your billing details to ensure that further notifications regarding this order can be received by you in future."

Unfortunately a non-US subscriber can only update the bill ...[text shortened]... ing the order. In my case that's a card that was snipped in half and discarded in mid-2006.
    I had a problem with this, too. In the end I needed to ring the subscription company, and got it sorted over the phone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree