1. Joined
    28 Jun '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '04 13:42
    Not sure if this belongs here or in the clan forums, but here goes:

I think it would be nice, when looking at a clan game to see the pieces taken at the bottom of the screen as in your own games. It would make it slightly easier to determine who's a head or behind by looking at that, rather than looking over the board to make that determination...

Waddya tink?
  2. Joined
    28 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 12:56
    No one in agreement or disagreement?
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 13:06
    What I would sooner see is just an indication alongside the list of clan challenges as to the score so far, an up arrow if we're leading, a dash if it's tied, and a down arrow if we're losing. If you could make that a sortable field like status that would give any clan leader a quick ready-reckoner for how the clan's performing at any given time.
  4. Gangster Land
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 13:26
    I agree with both ideas.

TheSkipper
  5. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '04 13:55
    I would like to see more clan team statistics available, especially for clan leaders. For example, a page of the current results of the challenges. The way it is now clan leaders can't get the results of the individual games during the match without having to drill into each game separately.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree