1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 May '17 15:381 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    Perhaps you missed robbie and the sisters gloating for 18 months as they cheated non stop in the forums
    So I think I am allowed a little you on the other hand have offered nothing to improve the system apart from condemn those who wanted points removed what was it limitations law.

Only a honour system will work if players can't do that then honour must b ...[text shortened]... s said investigation over then new ideas might come forward see if you can actually think of one
    Lies, distortions, and self-contradictory statements. It's truly been painful talking with you. Until our next frustrating encounter...
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 May '17 18:06
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Lies, distortions, and self-contradictory statements. It's truly been painful talking with you. Until our next frustrating encounter...
    Lies? I said players cheated points have been removed clarification for your statement please should be easy with your advanced mind
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 May '17 19:02
    saying good riddance is a insult in the UK you must live somewhere well under a big rock
    robbie is not your hero? forum gold
    Got a short memory, too, eh? You yourself once complimented me for booting him round the forums:

Thread 171049

pages 10, 12, 13
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 May '17 22:15
    Lies? I said players cheated points have been removed clarification for your statement please should be easy with your advanced mind
    Even an advanced mind cannot breach the sheer brazen idiocy of a simpleton like yourself. No matter how eloquent or well-explained my words are, they will not sink in.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 May '17 05:37
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Even an advanced mind cannot breach the sheer brazen idiocy of a simpleton like yourself. No matter how eloquent or well-explained my words are, they will not sink in.
    So you don't know?
    Fair enough
    Still waiting on an idea from you
    I suggested points removal and getting rid of dead players that's 2 nil to the lesser mind
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:482 edits
    Hell,

There are people I would LOVE to see gone from the site. One could find posts where I said it, but who wants to bother taking the time to do so. There are a few gone without mentioning names that I had told while they were here I wished they would get the boot or leave. I am sure there are people who wish I wasn't here. That is just the way things are.

Of course most of the responses on here including mine have absolutely nothing to do with site ideas!

Oh yes, I don't believe I told roma45 he should leave yet this week. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    17 May '17 15:00
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Hell,

There are people I would LOVE to see gone from the site. One could find posts where I said it, but who wants to bother taking the time to do so. There are a few gone without mentioning names that I had told while they were here I wished they would get the boot or leave. I am sure there are people who wish I wasn't here. That is just the way thin ...[text shortened]... site ideas!

Oh yes, I don't believe I told roma45 he should leave yet this week. πŸ˜‰

-VR
    Sorry buddy you actually told me to leave twice this week and it's only Wednesday
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 18:081 edit
    Sorry buddy you actually told me to leave twice this week and it's only Wednesday
    LOL...I have no recall what so ever. Can you provide a thread that I said it in. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree