1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 10:00
    for people with different (high) resolution screens or people with differing eyesite. internet explorer (i don't know about other browsers) has an option for diferent text sizes which this site is not compatible. if it could be made compatible it make the site more ergonomic.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 10:04
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    for people with different (high) resolution screens or people with differing eyesite. internet explorer (i don't know about other browsers) has an option for diferent text sizes which this site is not compatible. if it could be made compatible it make the site more ergonomic.
    IE is non-standards compliant.

If you use Firefox, you can just hold CTRL and press + to increase the text size, and CTRL and - to decrease text size. This is because both Firefox and RHP are standards compliant.

D
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 11:23
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

If you use Firefox, you can just hold CTRL and press + to increase the text size, and CTRL and - to decrease text size. This is because both Firefox and RHP are standards compliant.

D
    this is also possible in IE7
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:32
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    I was just about to write an answer - but everyone knows already what I'm going to write and it only generate a lot of off-topic discussions so - I don't.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 21:03
    given that the majority of people use IE it would seem that being complient with it would be sensible. simply telling everyone that quite happily uses it to use something else seems to me not to make good buisness sense if anything else.
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 22:55
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    given that the majority of people use IE it would seem that being complient with it would be sensible. simply telling everyone that quite happily uses it to use something else seems to me not to make good buisness sense if anything else.
    When the revolution comes, your head will roll.