text size

text size

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Jul 06

for people with different (high) resolution screens or people with differing eyesite. internet explorer (i don't know about other browsers) has an option for diferent text sizes which this site is not compatible. if it could be made compatible it make the site more ergonomic.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
01 Jul 06

Originally posted by googlefudge
for people with different (high) resolution screens or people with differing eyesite. internet explorer (i don't know about other browsers) has an option for diferent text sizes which this site is not compatible. if it could be made compatible it make the site more ergonomic.
IE is non-standards compliant.

If you use Firefox, you can just hold CTRL and press + to increase the text size, and CTRL and - to decrease text size. This is because both Firefox and RHP are standards compliant.

D

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
01 Jul 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak

If you use Firefox, you can just hold CTRL and press + to increase the text size, and CTRL and - to decrease text size. This is because both Firefox and RHP are standards compliant.

D
this is also possible in IE7

F

Moves
01 Jul 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
I was just about to write an answer - but everyone knows already what I'm going to write and it only generate a lot of off-topic discussions so - I don't.

Moves
01 Jul 06

given that the majority of people use IE it would seem that being complient with it would be sensible. simply telling everyone that quite happily uses it to use something else seems to me not to make good buisness sense if anything else.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
01 Jul 06

Originally posted by googlefudge
given that the majority of people use IE it would seem that being complient with it would be sensible. simply telling everyone that quite happily uses it to use something else seems to me not to make good buisness sense if anything else.
When the revolution comes, your head will roll.