1. Stockholm, Sweden
    Moves
    02 Apr '06 12:41
    How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    02 Apr '06 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by Golub
    How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.
    i think the biggest option is big enough - are you sure you have picked the biggest board on your options?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myboardsettings.php
  3. Stockholm, Sweden
    Moves
    02 Apr '06 17:22
    Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.
  4. Stockholm, Sweden
    Moves
    26 May '06 11:53
    Is there any chance there will be a "biggest" option or so with at least double size of the board?

I think the site is great, but it's just this one thing holding me back from subscription.
  5. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    26 May '06 13:021 edit
    Originally posted by Golub
    Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.
    Why don't you reduce your monitor resolution instead?
  6. Stockholm, Sweden
    Moves
    28 May '06 07:36
    I couldn't do that from everywhere I play.. and besides, it's probably not such a good solution anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree