Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 02 Apr '06 12:41
    How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.
  2. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    02 Apr '06 16:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Golub
    How about adding an option of having a big board? I mean big. Texas big. Full-screen.

I like to use the space on my screen.. why have it as a little stamp in the corner when you can get it big? =) Joke aside, would be nice to simply have it bigger. I can understand that some people want the small one if they're at work or so, but an option is certainly appreciated.
    i think the biggest option is big enough - are you sure you have picked the biggest board on your options?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myboardsettings.php
  3. 02 Apr '06 17:22
    Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.
  4. 26 May '06 11:53
    Is there any chance there will be a "biggest" option or so with at least double size of the board?

I think the site is great, but it's just this one thing holding me back from subscription.
  5. Standard member Hindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    26 May '06 13:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Golub
    Yeah, I use large.. The picture is far from full-screen.
    Why don't you reduce your monitor resolution instead?
  6. 28 May '06 07:36
    I couldn't do that from everywhere I play.. and besides, it's probably not such a good solution anyway.