This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 18:27
    Originally posted by mateulose

My question is simple, what do you plan to do about this? These are handles online, how can you know? I can't help but feel Ironman, and future players who will no doubt use the same strategy and others in the present who no doubt may be the same, are nothing more then effective cheaters, and they have found a little loophole to clear them, this is geti ...[text shortened]... hat can't be allowed and I will do whatever in my power to make sure that doesn't happen here.
    So what you're saying is that RHP shouldn't allow good players, that if Tal comes along, you'd come down hard on him as well? I'm sure you're speaking for the majority of RHP here. WHAT DO WE WANT? NO TOP PLAYERS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOWWW!!

BTW: It was a big mistake posting something which I sent to u in a pm. My PM etiquette regarding u has just gone out the window. 😠

D
  3. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 18:371 edit

4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 18:48

Can you see why I am concerned and why I am going down hard on Ironman? Say, we let Ironarmor through, he wins like 2000 games with one loss,
    Despite the fact that I think you're just a sorry moron who has nothing better to do than lie and insult people without a heck of a proof,here's the stats that I posted at ForumWars regarding his win/loss record so far.

Here are the numbers regarding the games of Ironman with the actual top 20 players on Rhp:

IM vs David Tebb = 2 games played (2 draws)
    IM vs Akizy =2 games in progress
    IM vs ThePO =1 game played (won) and 3 in progress
    IM vs bbarr = 2 games played (2 wins)
    IM vs seadevil = 0 games played
    IM vs fernando J P Vasquez =1 game played (won) and 1 in progress
    IM vs Duhian = 2 games played (1 won+1 drawn) and 2 in progress
    IM vs Mephisto2 = 0 games played
    IM vs Skipslot = 2 games played (2 draws)
    IM vs TRACKHEAD21 = 1 game played (won) and 1 in progress
    IM vs fckallie = 1 game played (won) and 5 in progress
    IM vs kingcaptured = 2 games played (2 wins) and 2 in progress
    IM vs Brett L = 1 game played (won) and 1 in progress
    IM vs In His Name = 0 games played
    IM vs Feivel = 0 games played
    IM vs colleman = 0 games played
    IM vs peri = 1 game played (drawn) and 1 in progress
    IM vs Northern Lad = 0 games played and 2 in progress
    IM vs nicohuyboom = 0 games played

This makes a grand total of 16 (out of 660!!!) games played against the Rhp top 20 with a score of 10 wins and 6 draws.

So it's easy to understand why he has a so stunning score at Rhp,he just plays always lower rated opponents (not that he's not a super good player) ,as the games against the top players barely reach the 2,4% of the total of the games played by Ironman.

I wonder why people who babbles about his unbelievable score never consider this statistics...................
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 18:52
    If kicking out one possible titled player who luckily matches Deep Junior means we route out 100 possible fake titled players, I'm all for it, it's a sacrefice to essentially save the site, and I'm sure ppl will surely understand. Most NM's, IM's, GM's, DO NOT MATCH Junior, but some do. Junior is basicly a program that plays like a certain human styl ...[text shortened]... met him in real life is also pretty irrelevant, and I think you know why that is irrelevant. . .
    I can only guess that somebody accidentally clicked on Recommend instead of Alert.

BTW: seeing as u can't respect the privacy inherent in PRIVATE messages, then neither will I.

Have a nice life,

D
  6. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:04

7. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:08

8. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:09
    Originally posted by SirUlrich
    Yes I apologize to the RHP Community I hit Recommend by mistake
    I also alerted this thread:
    I am completely fed up with all the fcking crap that mateulose comes up with. His one desire is to completely destroy the RHP community, what a worthless twat mateulose is. not only does he not have any chess ability he scorns those that do, I suggest that he stay ...[text shortened]... ibute, not destroy.
    If Russ had any balls he would ban mateulose - and who the hell would care?
    my posts get deleted mateulose's lies don't
    wonder who the forum mod is?
  9. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:11
    I am completely fed up with all the fcking crap that mateulose comes up with. His one desire is to completely destroy the RHP community, what a worthless twit mateulose is. not only does he not have any chess ability he scorns those that do, I suggest that he stays in bed and plays with his software and leaves the forums to those who want to contribute, not destroy.
  10. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:12
    I am completely fed up with all the fcking crap that mateulose comes up with. His one desire is to completely destroy the RHP community, what a worthless twit mateulose is. not only does he not have any chess ability he scorns those that do, I suggest that he stay ...[text shortened]... ibute, not destroy.
    its an opinion - am i not allowed one?
  11. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:13
    I am completely fed up with all the fcking crap that mateulose comes up with. His one desire is to completely destroy the RHP community, what a worthless twit mateulose is. not only does he not have any chess ability he scorns those that do, I suggest that he stay ...[text shortened]... ibute, not destroy.
    who is the mod for this forum anyway?
    They say power corrupts
  12. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:141 edit
    I am completely fed up with all the fcking crap that mateulose comes up with. His one desire is to completely destroy the RHP community, what a ...[text shortened]... ad any balls he would ban mateulose - and who the hell would care?
    I think that all subscribers should be allowed a voice
    I also think we have heard Mateulose shouting his accusations enough
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:17
    I know you guys don't care what I have to say, but I assure you, this post isn't opinionated that much. Pretend it doesn't even say "mateulose" next to it, simply pretend I'm a curious newbie asking a few interesting questions and how the cheat police will go about it. . .

First of all, you have to listen, you have to ask yourself some serious que ...[text shortened]... question, is, and always has been, repeated and simple; WHAT DO YOU GUYS PLAN TO DO ABOUT THIS?
    You have been claiming consistently that Ironman's play matches that of Deep Junior. I see no reason why anyone should simply take your word for this. If you have any actual evidence, please post it. Just so we are clear, by 'evidence' I do not mean a report of your intuitions or hunches, nor your disbelief at Ironman's record. Ín the absence of such evidence, your continued posting on this topic amounts to nothing more than harrassment, and as such is a violation of the Terms of Service agreement.

Of course, what you really ought to do is submit whatever evidence you have to the RHP Justice League once they are up and running. Since, however, your supply of Ritalin has apparently run dry, I doubt you will be able to wait that long. So, the next time the nice men in the white jackets allow you to use the psych-ward's computer, please provide whatever evidence you actually possess.
  14. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:35
    This morning, Russ posted the following message on the Announcements forum:

"All cheating accusations will now be moderated.

If you feel someone is not playing fairly, please send feedback with any evidence (please be very precise).

-Russ"

Enough said.

15. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 19:41
    Let's have the Game Moderators go to work VERY soon. And let's at the same time have Accusation Moderators. The latter seems to be at least as important as the first.
    Russ has followed a different patht. He announced today that public accusations wil be moderated. Very wise, cause these accusations without evidence are damaging RHP more than the cheaters are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree