Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    18 Jul '08 20:03
    When I use the analyze board in Firefox 3, the back arrow works but not the forward arrow. Its no problem with IE 7 or Firefox 2. Anybody else noticing this?
  2. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    18 Jul '08 23:53
    I periodically have a problem with various buttons in analyse board. I have to manually click. Not sure what causes it but I find if I return to the game later the problem has resolved itself.
  3. Standard member gumbie
    The man himself
    19 Jul '08 04:15
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    When I use the analyze board in Firefox 3, the back arrow works but not the forward arrow. Its no problem with IE 7 or Firefox 2. Anybody else noticing this?
    I can confirm the arrows have issues in FF3
  4. 19 Jul '08 21:35
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Me too.
    When I want to see what the next move is, I use the forward arrow and nothing happens. How am I supposed to know what my opponent is going to do?

Do I have to wait for them to actually move?
  5. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Jul '08 01:00
    The arrows work up here (Safari 3.1.2).

But it seems the info pop up thingy for the Set Piece section in Open Invites does not show properly. It goes well in My Games though, which is visually the same pop up thingy.