1. Joined
    06 Dec '01
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 20:29
    this is an unfair voting issue.. its 2 in 1!
    forgive me if i am wrong, but this is supposed to be just about the fact that there are game mods... BUT..

The game mods are a team of people appointed by the community who will analyse games of suspected cheats. In cases where there is judged to be overwhelming evidence that cheating has occurred, the guilty party will have their account terminated.

the very last part "the guilty party will have their account terminated" is another issue altogether.... i think this shoudl be reworded and peoepl shoudl only vote on the subject of having game mods, not the outcome of teh accused. that shoudl be another vote altogether or else people that agree to have game mods (me) but disagree to have peoepls accounts banned (me) cannot really cast an accurate vote...
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Dec '04 21:18
    Originally posted by Zumdahl
    forgive me if i am wrong, but this is supposed to be just about the fact that there are game mods... BUT..

The game mods are a team of people appointed by the community who will analyse games of suspected cheats. In cases where there is judged to be overwhelming evidence that cheating has occurred, the guil ...[text shortened]... ds (me) but disagree to have peoepls accounts banned (me) cannot really cast an accurate vote...
    People who cheats is doing a sever breaking of the TOS and breaking the trust that his opponent has in playing a human opponent. sitting in front of his pc and thinking hard for a move.
    Cheaters deserve to be banned,otherwise they won't fear anything and continue to cheat.
  3. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '04 13:33
    Originally posted by Zumdahl

The game mods are a team of people appointed by the community who will analyse games of suspected cheats. In cases where there is judged to be overwhelming evidence that cheating has occurred, the guil ...[text shortened]... ds (me) but disagree to have peoepls accounts banned (me) cannot really cast an accurate vote...
    I agree with Ravello. Using engines is against the TOS even though SOME people think its an okay thing to do if just for a few games or maybe even just part of a game. Either way, these people should be booted from the site for violating the TOS, there should be no if ands or buts about that. When we became subscribers we agreed to follow the TOS so maybe when certian players think about using an engine again they will remember that they can get booted off the site for it. There should be no sympathy at all for those cheaters, atleast not from those who are and have always played for themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree