1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Dec '04 16:18
    I really like the message feature when we're playing chess.

But, once you've made a move, you can't see what you've written! This is quite annoying, seeing I'm so obviously drunk half the time and can't figure out what's been said....

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I'm so obviously stoned the other half of the time and I can't remember what I've already talked to someone about.

Is it possible to be able to permanently view the message logs?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Dec '04 16:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir

But, once you've made a move, you can't see what you've written! This is quite annoying, seeing I'm so obviously drunk half the time and can't figure out what's been said....

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I ...[text shortened]... ady talked to someone about.

There's an option at the top right of the game screen (from my games or my archive) called message log. Just click on that.

D
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Dec '04 16:23
    I think he was drunk and/or stoned when he made that post.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Dec '04 16:54
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I think he was drunk and/or stoned when he made that post.
    Smart bloody Alec.
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 Dec '04 18:13
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Also, once a game is finished you can no longer view the message log. This is also quite irritating, seeing I ...[text shortened]... ady talked to someone about.

go to your game via the archive (playchess.php) and not via "public games" (viewhostroy.php) and click on message log: you can allways read everything
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree