the mod vote

the mod vote

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Dec 04
1 edit

lol, umm. where is this vote going? its been forever and a half so far. how much longer?

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
04 Jan 05

Originally posted by Zumdahl
I'd love to know the answer to this myself.
Can we get an update here russ? pretty please?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Jan 05

Today.

I am about to scan through all volunteers and create the vote.
(Sorry about delay, Xmas, and then a lot of still unfinished paper work, has slowed me right down.)

-Russ

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Jan 05

The vote as started; we will be voting for 3 mods from the list. Please anybody who is interested in limiting engine use at this site - VOTE! If I read one post saying "Well only x people have voted, so hardly anybody cares if they play an engine or not", my computer may go flying through the nearest unopened window (and that usually only happens when I blunder!).

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
05 Jan 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
my computer may go flying through the nearest unopened window (and that usually only happens when I blunder!).
that must be a lot of computers you get through each year! 😀

fred

Pennywise Says Hi

Up from mainstream

Moves
06 Jan 05

Well, only 104 people have voted, so hardly anybody cares if I play an engine or not.

-Fatty

Moves
06 Jan 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Fat mans revenge
Well, only 104 people have voted, so hardly anybody cares if I play an engine or not.-Fatty
No,we care,It just means that more people are using programs than we thought and it is time to get rid of the rif raf