1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 13:15
    As a clan leader looking for fair matchups I find I'm checking out the same opponents over and over again.
    Occasionally I come across clans who have new members.
    Presumably these people have joined because they want clan games -unless of course they just want to play in the site leagues.
    I would like to see a list - say once a month - of subscribers that have recently joined a clan so I can check them out for challenges.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Feb '14 09:18
    Originally posted by venda
    As a clan leader looking for fair matchups I find I'm checking out the same opponents over and over again.
    Occasionally I come across clans who have new members.
    Presumably these people have joined because they want clan games -unless of course they just want to play in the site leagues.
    I would like to see a list - say once a month - of subscribers that have recently joined a clan so I can check them out for challenges.
    While I am seeing the point I think the list would just be too much.

What I could think of would be a small marker in the clan list for clans having added members recently.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    01 Feb '14 14:36
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    While I am seeing the point I think the list would just be too much.

What I could think of would be a small marker in the clan list for clans having added members recently.
    Yes that would do.Good idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree